Indigo House, Sussex Avenue, Leeds, LS10 2LF with remote working
Based at our South Leeds office with remote working, we are looking for a talented Developer to join our fantastic Development Team. You will get to work on some exciting new greenfield projects and help maintain our existing product suites.
If you want to be a part of our mission to serve Primary Care through amazing software and services then get in touch - we'd love to hear from you.
This role is full stack but weighted towards the front end so good front-end skills would be preferred over backend/api.
Your role as a Developer will be to work closely with the rest of the Development Team under the guidance of the Senior Developers in an agile environment. The Development Team consists of Developers, Testers, Project Manager, Development Manager, and Product Owners whilst getting exposure to some of the latest cutting edge development tools and technologies including:
- Identity Server
- C#/MVC/Web API/REST
- Entity Framework and EF Core
- SQL Server
- Visual Studio & TFS\Azure DevOps – CI/CD Builds & Deployments
- Umbraco 7, 8, 9
- Rabbit MQ
We are a forward-thinking organisation constantly looking for opportunities to improve and evolve our products and services, offering you the chance to get to work on some exciting projects. You will receive an MSDN subscription along with access to other training resources such as Pluralsight to help you keep up to date with any new tech we onboard.
You will also help maintain existing software products by developing a fundamental understanding of the business and the products that drive this. Gaining a deep understanding of their structure and composition will enable you to refactor, enhance and improve them in line with industry standards to keep pace with the rapidly evolving marketplace that is the NHS.
You will also be involved in daily stand-ups, backlog refinements, retrospectives, design reviews, code reviews and also support our Technical Support Team to identify and correct any defects. This is a hands-on role, but with the support of a great team and progressive management.
- Proven experience with CSS, HTML, and other front-end technologies
- Experience with Angular or similar JS framework
- Experience with MS SQL Server and the ability to understand and develop with LINQ and Entity Framework
- Experience of Visual Studio
- Experience with TFS/Azure DevOps would be desirable
- Excellent Git skills for clone, branch, merging of codebases, and branch management
- Excellent communication/listening skills
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal skills.
- Detail-oriented with a high personal level of accuracy
- Good knowledge of information technology especially Microsoft Office (Word, Excel)
- Self-motivated, reliable, and enthusiastic
- Have a passion for software development
- Have a desire for continuous learning and self-improvement
- A team player, able to work effectively under pressure
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to effectively prioritise in a fast paced environment
- Ability to meet deadlines and handle sensitive, confidential information on a regular basis
- Produce quality documentation to demonstrate and detail produced work
- A positive can-do attitude
- Competitive Salary + Performance-Based Annual Salary Review
- 25 Days Holiday + Stats
- Flexible Working Hours
- Remote Working (currently 100% remote with potentially 1-2 days per 1-2 weeks in the office in South Leeds LS10)
- Matched Company Pension
- MSDN Subscription
- Pluralsight Training
- Great team and supportive environment
- Ride to Work Scheme
- Access to the Stericycle Approved government apprenticeship scheme
https://stericycle.co.uk/ (Parent Company)
KEY PRODUCT WEBSITES