Journals and Publications for Practice Managers
- Practice Business - A monthly business management publication written exclusively for practice managers in GP practices, bringing ideas, information and a common-sense approach to management issues and financial administration matters in the practice.
- Management in Practice - Subscription is free of charge for primary care practice managers
- The Commissioning Review / GP Business - Essential reading for Clinical Commissioners
- Practice Management - Magazine for managers in Primary Care.
- Pulse - The UK’s best-read weekly medical newspaper, providing high-quality clinical and business news and features for GPs and their practice staff, plus the latest jobs and thought-provoking opinion. Its website includes all of the content from the magazine, plus daily news, a list of NHS and non-NHS fees and an Ask the Expert service, where users can also ask questions of a panel of financial and legal experts.
- GP Online - Dedicated to the primary care community, providing information for GPs, nurses, practice staff and community pharmacists.
- Health Service Journal - Weekly magazine written specifically for healthcare managers.
- AMSPAR Journal -�Comes with membership of AMSPAR
- Aeneas Press - Publishers of toolkits, handbooks and educational resources.
- IHM Journal - Comes with membership of the Institute of Healthcare Management
We do not endorse any of the organisations listed above, and we cannot accept responsibility for any dealings Practices may have with them.