Business Manager - Bromsgrove, Worcestershire
Bromsgrove Healthcare Innovations (BHI) Limited currently has a vacancy for an experienced, self- motivated and suitably qualified Business Manager to join its small dynamic team.
BHI Limited is a company formed by a group of Bromsgrove Doctors to provide a state-of-the-art Medical Centre, known as BHI Parkside and its philosophy is to constantly explore new ways of providing excellent healthcare to the people of Bromsgrove and its’ surrounding area.
The BHI Business Manager will report to the BHI Board of Directors, Executive Manager and Shareholders and be responsible to ensure the efficient day to day management of the business. As the Business Manager, you will always be required to demonstrate a professional approach within your role. Teamwork and initiative will be vital, as will the ability to communicate well at all levels and to be able to quickly grasp the complexities of the business.
- Financial Management including the development, implementation and maintaining of business financial functions, financial procedures and financial planning.
- Company Management to ensure the company is run in accordance with all requirements.
- Tenant Management to ensure an excellent service is provided, and relationships maintained.
- Administrative Management to design and maintain administrative systems that deliver outcomes based on the business aims and goals
- Strategic Management and Planning including negotiation and influencing strategic decision making within the business management team,
- Human Resource Management to ensure employment law, policies, procedures and practices, leadership skills including excellent people management skills.
- Business Development to develop a growth strategy focused on financial growth and client satisfaction
- Facility and Property Management - ensuring the safe maintenance and operation of the business premises
- Health and Safety Management of policies procedures and practices.
- You will be an experienced business manager, with a business/management degree/qualification or equivalent level of knowledge acquired through experience and training.
- You will have a Health and Safety Management qualification, or equivalent level of knowledge acquired through experience and training.
- It would be beneficial for you to have a facilities management qualification or equivalent level of knowledge acquired through experience and training.
- If would be beneficial for you to have a project management qualification or equivalent level of knowledge acquired through experience and training.
- You will have a Human Resource Management qualification or equivalent level of knowledge acquired through experience and training.
- You will have experience of managing day to day operations and developing and implementing effective and efficient business systems.
- You will be highly numerate, have experience with managing budgets, preparing cash flow projections and analysing statistical data with a keen eye for detail and a passion for accuracy in written and financial reports.
- You will have experience of preparing board papers and servicing committees.
- You will have good written communication skills and an ability to engage effectively with a range of stakeholders, both within and outside the organisation
- You will be competent in using Microsoft packages and preferably experience of using financial IT packages such as SAGE
- You will need to have a flexible attitude to your working environment.
- You will have the ability to work on your own initiative and be proactive in your business approach.
- It would be desirable for you to have working knowledge in a NHS or clinical environment.
All applications must be sent for the attention of Andrea Williams either via post or email to the address detailed below, applications are via a covering letter detailing your qualifications and suitability for the role, accompanied by a current CV which will be used to assess your suitability for the role. Please ensure all required skills, experience and qualifications as outlined above are clearly demonstrated within your letter and CV.
Email address: email@example.com
Postal address: For the attention of Mrs. A. Williams – BHI Business Manager, BHI Parkside, Stourbridge Road, Bromsgrove, B61 0AZ
The closing date for applications is Friday 6th September 2019
Salary: £50k-£60k per annum, dependent on skills and experience
A full job description and person specification is available via the BHI Ltd website link http://www.bromsgrovehealthcare.co.uk/job-vacancies.
Please note that BHI Ltd reserve the right to close the advert before the advertised closing date should a sufficient response have been received. Therefore, please complete your application as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.