We are looking for a new Practice Business Manager for our fantastic surgery in Gloucestershire. This exciting opportunity has arisen due to the upcoming retirement of our long-standing, current PM.
About the practice:
- We are an innovative practice with a reputation for providing excellent patient care.
- 5 GP Partners and 3 Salaried GPs.
- Large, friendly team involving GPs, Nurses, Pharmacists, HCAs and Administrative staff.
- 10 200 patients.
- Planned new-build within the next couple of years.
- Excellent Patient Participation Group.
About the role:
This exciting opportunity will involve running the business as well as supporting the delivery of excellent patient care. You will be supported by excellent management, administrative and clinical teams, with specific roles including:
- Overseeing finances and contractual requirements (with support from the partners, administrative staff and finance manager).
- Collaborating with the GP Partners to ensure the day-to-day smooth running of the practice.
- Leading service improvement and delivery of key targets across the full range of clinical and administrative areas within the practice.
- Liaising with our Patient Participation Group.
- Managing and dealing with any complaints.
We are looking for a motivated, proactive and confident professional with the vision, willingness, and drive to adapt and lead the practice in the new ways of working within Primary Care Networks & ICS.
You should be comfortable working across organisations and in managing change, local resources and assisting with the development of individuals within the team and should have demonstrable skills in:
- Business and people management: candidates should be used to managing and working with teams to deliver high quality services and have an understanding/ experience of working within the NHS.
- Leadership: candidates should be comfortable in this role and understand how a GP surgery operates including knowledge of patient services, IT, finance and strategic management/ negotiation on a local and organisational level.
- The candidate should have relevant experience and qualifications at management level
The successful applicant will be expected to meet the English language fluency requirements as outlined in the Immigration Act 2016.
For further information, please contact our Practice Manager, Teresa Hinder on 01452 865007 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with CV and covering letter to apply.
Closing date for applications Monday 30th May 2022