Job Title: Practice Manager
Salary: Highly competitive and negotiable depending on experience
Contract Type: Permanent
We are seeking a passionate and experienced Practice Manager to join one of our fantastic GP Practices in Southwark. AT Medics is London’s largest Primary Care Provider that has a 14 year track record of Primary Care transformation. We are an exciting organisation and are seeking likeminded individuals with the relevant skills and experience to join us.
Our Practice Managers have careers, not just a job. If you are seeking to be at the forefront of primary care practice management, with immense support and development, and with a clear pathway to senior leadership, then we will like to invest in you.
We have a strong reputation for our focus on patient experience, improving health and wellbeing for our population, quality improvement and investing in people. Collectively, we serve over 250,000 patients across 37 practices in 16 CCGs, and by joining AT Medics you will benefit from:
* Becoming a Practice Manager for London’s largest Primary Care Provider
* Highly competitive salary
* Great work-life balance
* Continuous learning and development programmes
* A forum for Practice Leads, designed specifically for our team members managing our practices to engage, network, support and share knowledge and experience
* Access to the NHS Discounts & NHS Pension
* A comprehensive induction programme
* 5 weeks annual leave pro rata
* Support from Senior Regional Manager and GP Director
* Pathway to senior leadership within the organisation
AT Medics was founded by six GPs in 2004. Our mission is ‘Improving Healthcare, Improving Lives’, and our services are characterised by great access, high quality, real innovation recognised and replicated at National level, and a real understanding of individual patient need.
This is a great time for individuals seeking a fulfilling Practice Management role to join us. We are expanding our services and have undergone a sustained period of growth; as a result we have exciting opportunities.
The Role: We want you to lead and manage one of our sites in Southwark. This well-established practice has excellent performance against local and National requirements, and a committed multi-professional team.
As a scale provider of primary care services spread across London, we have professional centralised corporate teams consisting of HR, Finance and Digital Comms that support our Practice Managers and their teams on all fronts. We have wonderful regional management networks made up of fellow practice managers, practice leads, senior and regional managers
that allow for networking, engagement, support and knowledge share. It is very much a gracious AT Medics family setting where all are highly valued and supported.
You must have a deep understanding of health services and people management, together with a passion for improving healthcare and improving lives. Whilst you will bring your experience to the role, you will also receive significant support from the Regional GP Director and Senior Managers as part of your development.
Some of the post holder duties will include:
* Management of services required to meet contractual, quality and safety expectations
* People/Staff management and day to day operational management
* Quality Assurance and CQC Compliance
* Patient Services; high level of customer service, keeping up to date with local service provision and representing the practice at external meetings
* Complaints handling
* Cross functional team engagement with central corporate HR and Finance support
* Practice development
If you want to be part of an exciting, vibrant, forward thinking organisation and you share our ideals, take the first step by applying for this position.
Kindly study the ‘Job Description’ and ‘Person Specification’ attached to personally assess if you feel you are a fit for this role. Please also see further information about AT Medics and career pathway attachments.
For more information about the role and if you wish to have an informal chat, please apply directly contact Talent Acquisition Manager Turaab Goheer on email@example.com
We will end the recruitment campaign before the closing date if we identify the right candidate. Early application is strongly recommended.
If you have not heard from us within 4 weeks of the closing date you should assume you have not been short listed but we would like to thank you for your interest in our organisation.
Our Close Date will be 31st March 2019.