First Practice Management
- Posted Wednesday December 18, 2019
It’s beginning to look at lot like Christmas! We asked our FPM Connect members what their perfect Christmas day would look like, and we've also created a last-minute Christmas gift list of ideas for your practice staff!
Of course Christmas is a time for giving, so if you need inspiration for something to give to your staff to unwrap on the big day this year, we have come up with a few easy ideas...
- The classic box of chocolates, bottle of bubbly, wine or a spirit - it goes without saying but of course these are not to be consumed on the premises!
- Raffle off an early finish, half a day off or even a full day off! It's best to add a disclaimer like 'to be agreed at a time that suits both practice and winner'.
- Gift cards - a little more personal than money, because if you know someone is a big reader then a book token will go down a storm.
- A personalised thank-you card for each member of staff - possibly an easier one for those managers with small practices!
How is your Christmas preparation going? Don't forget to check out our guide to tackling common winter HR problems, making sure you are fully prepared for the chilly days ahead!