- Posted Wednesday December 19, 2018
It’s beginning to look at lot like Christmas indeed! Although we may not write to Santa anymore, we all have a cheeky few items on our wish list at Christmas. We asked some PMs to tell us what they are asking Santa for this year…
Of course Christmas is also a time for giving, so if you need some inspiration for what to gift your staff we have come up with some ideas...
- The classic box of chocolates, bottle of bubbly, wine or a spirit - goes without saying but NOT to be consumed on the premises!
- Raffle off an early finish, half a day off or even a full day off! Sometimes it's best to add 'to be agreed at a time that suits both practice and winner' - sounds a little Scrooge, but you can't have a staff day off on a training day!
- Gift cards - a little more personal than money, because if you know someone is a book lover, a Waterstones gift card would go down a storm.
- A personalised thank-you card for each member of staff, possibly an easier one for those managers with small practices!
How is your Christmas preparation going? Don't forget to check out our Winter Pressures Checklist to ensure you are fully prepared for the chilly days ahead!