- Posted Tuesday May 13, 2014
Thornfields specialise in providing high quality, relevant and interactive primary care training courses to practice managers and staff in the primary care sector. We have been delivering training workshops to GP Practices and Primary Care Organisations throughout the UK since 1993 and have developed a reputation for providing workshops that deliver the exact needs of delegates.
Further to our recent poll, you said you would like to attend public workshops at local practices or CCG/CSU offices. We would like to get this up and running in the very near future, we aim to deliver workshops across the UK and we need your help!
If you have an appropriate meeting or training room where these workshops could be held for a minimum of 10 and a maximum of 15 delegates, we can offer you a place on the workshop FREE OF CHARGE. The cost of the course will be £95 + vat per delegate which includes all course documentation and lunch.
The most popular requests we have had for workshops are as follows but we would also love to talk to you about any specific or local requirements you may have.
- Preparing for CQC Inspection
- Effective Facilities Management and Maintenance of Premises
- Practice Development Planning
- Employment and Contractual Responsibilities
- Managing the Practice Finances
- Fit for the Future
- Improving the Patient Experience
- Succeeding with Difficult People
- Exceptional Customer Service
- Chaperone Training
- Managing Pressure at work
- Medical Terminology
- Read Coding V2 or CT V3
- Understanding Data Quality
If you have premises that you think would be suitable for this kind of event and would like volunteer or would like to express an interest in attending a public workshop then please drop me an email at Helen@firstpracticemanagement.co.uk.