First Practice Management
- Posted Tuesday November 29, 2016
- Female Genital Mutilation Policy
- Repeat Prescribing Policy
- Absence Notification (Staff)
- Appraisal - Staff Feedback Survey (For 360 Appraisal)
- Disabled Staff (Reasonable Adjustments) Policy
- Personal Details / Next of Kin Record
- Safeguarding Children Leaflet
- Sickness Absence - Final Formal Meeting Invite (Short Term Sickness) Letter
- Sickness Absence - First Attendance Caution Letter
- Summary of Hours / Pay / Holiday / Immunisation Status (For Notifying Staff)
Our weekly round-up this week includes a new addition to the document library in the form of a Breast Feeding Policy that applies to both staff and visitors to your practice, which was produced in response to a request from the FPM Forum. We’ve also had a timely look at the Christmas Party Policy!
Elsewhere, we’ve reviewed sections of our Repeat Prescribing Policy and made changes to the Female Genital Mutilation Policy in reference to updated guidance. FPM’s comprehensive Policy and Procedure Library is continually updated to incorporate the latest changes and developments in healthcare, as well as being quality-checked on a rolling basis to keep our documents as up to date as possible.
First Practice Management members can view these changes and access a comprehensive and invaluable selection of draft documents in the Policies and Procedure Library.