First Practice Management
- Posted Wednesday April 27, 2016
- Access to Deceased Patients’ Medical Records
- Clinician's QOF Desk Aid
- Mandatory / Recommended Training Summary
- Medical Student Induction Checklist
- Nurse Practitioner Appraisal Form
- Practice Management Core Competency Framework Toolkit
- Appraisal - Guide for GPs on Practice Manager Appraisal
- Insurance Checklist
- Non-disclosure Agreement
- Statement of Fees and Charges
The latest iteration of the FPM QOF Aspiration and Achievement Monitoring Toolkit has been uploaded to the Toolkit area of the site’s Members’ Section this week, with thresholds staying as they were, no doubt much to the relief of PMs in England and Wales. It’s debatable though, as to whether they’re quite as pleased on that count as their counterparts in Scotland.
Elsewhere, the Mandatory / Recommended Training Summary document in the policy library has been expanded to provide extra detail on how to adhere to Safeguarding Children for all levels of staff. The Medical Student Induction Checklist has received some useful additions, and the Practice Management Core Competency Framework Toolkit has been given a visual overhaul and now has an expanded set of instructions to make it easier to use.
FPM Members can view these changes in the Policies and Procedure Library.