First Practice Management
- Posted Tuesday March 21, 2017
- Enhanced Services 2017-18
- QOF Monitoring Toolkit 2017/2018 – England
- QOF Monitoring Toolkit 2017/2018 – Wales
- Choice Referral Audit Procedure
- Message Handling Workflow
- Patients’ Online Access to Medical Records
- Service Level Agreement (Generic)
This week’s updates for FPM members include new tools for practices in England and Wales ahead of the new QOF year in the QOF Aspiration & Achievement Monitoring Toolkit. These Excel documents are useful and very easy to use, helping you to track your QOF achievements and optimise your income.
We’ve also added a new document with details of changes to Enhanced Services this year, as well as reviewing a host of further documents, including Patients’ Online Access to Medical Records.
Our Policy and Procedure Library is constantly being updated to take into account the latest changes and developments to policy and law that affect primary care. The documents are also quality-checked on a rolling basis so they are easy to pick up and use, and can be tailored to the needs of your practice with minimum fuss.
First Practice Management members can view these changes and access a comprehensive and invaluable selection of draft documents in the Policies and Procedure Library.