- Posted Monday December 14, 2015
First Practice Management’s Policy and Procedure Library has proved time and again to be a vital resource for Practice Managers, and feedback has told us that doing more to highlight the changes we make to the documents would be beneficial. With that in mind, here’s a round-up of the changes that have been made this week.
- Information Governance - Statement of Compliance Version 13
- Vulnerable Adults Policy
- Confidentiality of Patient Data
- Laptops Display Screen Equipment Risk Assessment Checklist
- Home Visit - Data Collection Form
- Scanning Documents Into Clinical System Protocol
- Removal Of Patient From List Policy
- Recruitment Qualification Checking Policy
- Out Of Hours - Handling Of Patient Information Protocol
There aren’t too many notable changes this week, we’ve just been undertaking plenty of the usual housekeeping of the Policies Library to ensure things are kept up to date, including updating and adding to the web links in the Resource section of documents including Confidentiality of Patient Data and Home Visit - Data Collection Form.
A customer query led to an update of the Vulnerable Adults Policy, which now includes a statement on seeking consent to share information with carers/next of kin, while the Laptops Display Screen Equipment Risk Assessment Checklist has been reformatted to give it a smart new look.