First Practice Management
- Posted Tuesday March 14, 2017
- Confidentiality Policy (Teenagers)
- Preconceptual Advice Protocol
- Transfer Patient Records (To/From Another Practice) Protocol
- Infection Control (Biological Substances) Protocol
- Violence and Aggression Policy
This week’s changes include a review of the Transfer Patient Records (To/From Another Practice) Protocol, which has been updated and streamlined. We’ve also made changes to Confidentiality Policy (Teenagers) and the Preconceptual Advice Protocol.
Our Policy and Procedure Library is constantly being updated to take into account the latest changes and developments to policy and law that affect primary care. The documents are also quality-checked on a rolling basis so they are easy to pick up and use, and can be tailored to the needs of your practice with minimum fuss.
First Practice Management members can view these changes and access a comprehensive and invaluable selection of draft documents in the Policies and Procedure Library.