First Practice Management
- Posted Wednesday October 12, 2016
- Learning Disabilities (Identification of Patients with) Protocol
- Patient Death Procedure - Northern Ireland
- Private Medical Certificates Procedure
- Confidential Waste (Shredding) Protocol
- Latex Rubber Allergy Protocol
- Sharps Safe Use and Disposal Protocol
- Statement of Costs - Private Fees (CQC)
- Summarising Patients' Notes Procedure - Northern Ireland
- Temporary Residents (TRs) Procedure
Here’s our weekly round-up of the latest document updates. First up, the Learning Disabilities (Identification of Patients with) Protocol has been updated with more information on associated DES requirements. Elsewhere, the Message Taking Protocol has been amended with further examples of best practice in this area. Be sure to check back regularly for the latest updates to the First Practice Manager document libraries.
FPM Members can view these changes in the Policies and Procedure Library.