- Posted Monday May 19, 2014
iQ Medical will be exhibiting at the Management in Practice event at Bridgewater Hall, Manchester on Thursday 5th June where the keynote speech is “Will practice managers save the NHS”. Keep a look out on the FPM Blog for my notes from the keynote speech.
The event is free of charge to delegates and dedicated to Practice/Business Managers and GPs/Partners. The event is endorsed by AMSPAR, the RCGP and the IHM.
Attendance includes lunch and delegates will receive a certificate of attendance that will count as 6 hours of learning for your portfolio.
Come and see us!
We would be delighted to see you there and discuss any needs you may have or queries regarding the iQ Medical products that you subscribe to or may be interested in.
Come and meet Nicola McIntyre and Dawn Cavendish on Stand 5
4 other reasons to come and see us:
Looking at the event agenda we have the following products that help with these issues :
- “CQC Inspections” – iQ CQC Toolkit and Thornfields Training
- “Increasing accessibility to raise efficiency and maximise resources” – ERS Connect
- “Hot topics in Employment Law” – iQ Employment Manager
- “Understanding and helping to deliver your business strategy” – iQ Practice Development & Finance Plan
We look forward to seeing you!
NOTE - We will also be attending:
- Eleventh Annual Conference of the Scottish Practice Management Development Network on the 5th & 6th June
- Management in Practice event Birmingham on Tuesday 7th October
- Management in Practice event London on Thursday 16 th October