First Practice Management
- Posted Wednesday March 20, 2013
Employment Law Reforms
The Department for Business Innovation and Skills has announced a new implementation timetable for the major employment law reforms, many of which had originally been intended to come into force in April 2013.
Employment Law Reforms From summer 2013:
- Protected settlement conversations.
- 12 month earning cap on compensatory award.
- Revised employment tribunal procedural rules.
- New tribunal fees.
- Changes to whistle-blowing laws.
Employment Law Reforms From autumn 2013:
- Employee shareholder status.
- TUPE reforms.
Employment Law Reforms From 2014:
- Acas early conciliation, and employment tribunal penalties for employers
More details can be found Here