- Posted Tuesday April 12, 2016
Over the years, First Practice Management has assembled a first-rate team of freelance associates who provide us with an essential insight into the day-to-day experience of practice managers.
We are now looking to expand the team by bringing two new Regional Associates into the fold, who will be able to provide us with specialist views on their country’s general practice affairs - one representing Scotland and another representing Northern Ireland.
FPM associates contribute advice, articles, protocols and support information, as well as providing a wealth of experience for us to draw upon. The knowledge and expertise of these new regional associates will help us continue to ensure that all of our members can draw upon the highest level of support and guidance relevant to them and their practice.
Some of the work that the role involves might include:
- Sharing insights into region-specific news stories, e.g. upcoming changes or budgeting issues
- Passing on interesting or important information from primary care organisations
- Highlighting important region-specific calendar dates, such as deadlines or regional events
- Reviewing region-specific policies, and suggesting/creating new ones
- Writing more general articles or blog posts, as and when inspiration strikes
If you’re an experienced, knowledgeable practice manager based in Scotland or Northern Ireland with a particular interest in primary care developments in your country and would like to find out more, we’d be delighted to hear from you.
For more information contact email@example.com.