First Practice Management
- Posted Wednesday November 1, 2017
FPMS Pro is the fantastic new suite of tools and features available to all First Practice Management members, designed to make the running of your GP practice a smoother, simpler process. Why not join the hundreds of PMs who have already upgraded?
Staff Manager is the key to unlocking FPMS Pro’s full potential, allowing you to give all of your practice staff their own profile and assign them to categories, such as doctor, nurse, reception staff etc. Staff Manager uses staff members’ email addresses as a unique identifier, meaning they can also set up and manage their own passwords and preferences.
Staff Manager should be your first port of call when you access your new FPMS Pro system, as it gives you the freedom to manage your team more efficiently, as well as take another step towards becoming a paper-free practice.
With this fantastic tool you can easily:
- Set up staff with their own individual user profiles, allowing them to set up and manage their own passwords. This takes the headache out of managing individual accounts!
- Create a secure online address book that keeps all of your staff contact details in one place and can be accessed anywhere from PC, tablet or mobile
- Map staff members to other tools available with FPMS Pro including Absence Manager, where you can record staff holiday, sickness, training and other types of leave
- Set up user permissions for individual staff members, meaning you can choose who has access to which features in the FPMS Pro system
- Tailor the entire FPMS Pro system to the unique needs and set-up of your practice
Staff Manager can be accessed on the FPMS Pro platform, so if you are an FPM member and haven’t registered for FPMS Pro yet, what are you waiting for? Simply follow the instructions below and complete the quick and simple registration process!
How to Sign Up for FPMS Pro
You may have noticed your homepage looks a little different, with a new tab at the top of the page:
To create your new FPMs Pro account, simply hover over the tab and click create account. You will then be taken to a new screen and asked for your practice ID. Next, you will be asked to log in with your FPM details.
Your account will then be created and you can access these exciting new features!
For more detailed information on the benefits of Staff Manager, take a look at this video filled with handy hints and tips on how to get the most out of this brilliant tool.
The great new features of FPMS Pro make your FPM membership even better value than ever, adding to the many existing benefits of membership such as a library of fully up-to-date policies and procedures, a selection of invaluable toolkits and expert HR guidance.