- Posted Wednesday December 18, 2013
You will have all heard the news about a handful of GP Practices that have struggled to meet the stands set out by the Care Quality Commission (CQC). However, the majority of practices inspected are delivering an excellent level of quality care and maintaining high standards – but is your practice ready for its CQC inspection? GP Practices must be able to show evidence of how they meets the CQC 'Essential Standards of Quality and Safety'.
The First Practice Management (FPM) Group has a number of products and services that help you manage the day to day pressures in general practice, however with the recent news of failing practices I would just like to remind you that we are here to help and we have many services to support you through these challenging times.
- Subscribing to First Practice Management gives you access to over 600 policies and procedures plus guidance and advise for your Practices CQC inspection.
- The iQ CQC Toolkit is the perfect solution; a General Practice specific project management system to manage CQC compliance.
- ‘Preparing for a CQC Inspection’ - This practical and interactive workshop will ensure that general practice managers and their team are fully aware of the requirements for CQC compliance and are prepared for an inspection.
- My Surgery Website; There has been a recent drive encouraging practices to allow patients access to services online - we can help, with a full suite of online functions available. Our websites are easy to keep up to date but are also fully supported. As an FPM member, take advantage of the latest offer giving you a 10% discount on your website and 15 months for the price of 12. A modern, eye-catching website is the perfect solution for keeping your patients up to date as well as offering many time saving features to the practice.
We are always happy to discuss Group Subscriptions which can often reduce the costs for localities or CCGs and if you would like to know more about the FPM Group products and services and get 2014 off to a great start, then please feel free to call me or drop me an email, I am always happy to help.
I would also like to take this opportunity to thank you for your continuing custom and from all of the FPM Group, wish you festive cheers and all the best for 2014.