- Posted Tuesday July 30, 2019
Some may assume that dictating would be a thing of the past now that we have an influx of younger, tech-savvy, Google-loving GPs. Interestingly however, Crescendo are finding young GPs are actually dictating much more this year – just in a new, advanced way!
Fresh-faced GPs are walking into their practice, swiping away the tapes or dictation machines and jumping straight onto Speech Recognition – where they dictate more detail, faster and the speech comes out as text directly into their clinical system – removing the need for transcriptionists. Love them, right?
If 53% of GPs enquiring about Speech Recognition with Crescendo are under 35, why aren’t they just typing if they are Technical Gurus?
- They are technical gurus, which is why they know that even the fastest ones on the keyboard can still speak three times faster than they can type, and time = money!
- Millennials value convenience, so why take the time to type out ‘Meningococcal’ or the latest drug name when a speech system will do it for them?
- They can set up autotexts to insert common illness paragraphs and safety net commands.
- They can create multiple shortcuts to do repetitive tasks for them using a single voice command!
Our technology-loving GPs are not only making themselves more efficient, they are bringing the senior GPs with them too – creating practices full of more efficient clinicians.
Has your practice tried Speech Recognition yet? With practices such as Benefield Medical Centre saving £10,000 a year and Dr Dan Jenkins reporting saving an hour on admin every day, can you really afford not to?
Give your GPs the gift of Crescendo Speech completely free for 30-days and see what a difference it will make.
Find out more at www.crescendosystems.co.uk/speech-recognition
Contact us on 01932 789433 or firstname.lastname@example.org to book your free trial.