- Practice Manager
- Closing date 29 March 2019
- Prospect Surgery
The Partners at Prospect Surgery have an exciting opportunity for a Practice Manager with strong strategic and organisational skills to join our well-established practice team for a 9-12 month period initially.
About the Practice
- The Practice is a GMS practice
- Superb modern purpose built facility at the heart of Ossett, West Yorkshire
- Use SystmOne clinical system
- Approximately 8,000 patients
- Good CQC report
- 2 Partners and 3 Salaried Doctors
- Members of an active Federation
About the Person
The Partners are looking for a Practice Manager who will have a wide range of skills:-
- Working closely with the partners and admin team you will ensure delivery of safe, standardised services with an excellent knowledge of CQC Regulations
- The financial knowledge and skills to manage the day to day finances of the Practice, ensuring revenue is maximised through the claims process as well as identifying and developing additional business opportunities
- The ability to prioritise, organise and carry out own work effectively and within agreed timescales and deadlines
- Up to date knowledge of HR and employment law and experience of handling recruitment, appraisals, disciplinaries etc
- The ability to work closely with the Partners to embrace and manage the changes, opportunities and challenges currently facing primary care.
- The inter-personal skills to bring the Practice members together and promote team working
- The ability to promote and represent the Practice at network/Federation level
The successful candidate will have a minimum of two years’ experience as a Practice Manager in primary care. You will receive excellent support from the Partners whilst you develop this role. The role is full time – 37.5 hours per week, with 5 weeks holiday plus bank holidays. The surgery has free parking. Salary will be competitive and dependent upon experience. The role is initially for a 9-12 month period with potential to become a permanent position. If you would like to know more about the surgery visit www.prospectsurgery-ossett.co.uk or please feel free to contact Dr Adrian North on 01924 274123 for more information about the role. Alternatively we look forward to receiving your application to email@example.com.