Operations Manager – Billingshurst Surgery
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced manager to join our forward thinking Practice based in West Sussex. Our new Operations Manager will be an integral part of our management team, involved with all operational matters for patients and staff. This post has been created to support the Executive Manager.
- The Practice holds a GMS contract
- Established and respected training practice
- EMIS Web clinical system
- 13,250 patients with a growing list size
- Good CQC report
- High QOF achieving
- Members of an active Primary Care Network and GP Federation
The Partnership Team is looking for a proactive and enthusiastic person who will have a wide range of skills:
- Working closely with the Executive Manager, Partners and wider team you will ensure delivery of safe, standardised services with an excellent knowledge of CQC Regulations
- The ability to prioritise, organise and carry out own work effectively and within agreed timescales and deadlines
- HR experience including handling recruitment and appraisals, as well as day to day staff management
- The ability to work closely with the Partnership team to embrace and manage the changes, opportunities and challenges currently facing primary care
- The inter-personal skills to bring the Practice members together and promote team working.
We are offering a salary to reflect the seniority of the role, 6 weeks annual leave and pro rata bank holidays, membership of the NHS or NEST pension schemes.
If you would like any further information about the post please contact Mike Sandford-West, Executive Manager, on 01403 784044.
To apply, please forward your CV with a covering letter to:
Closing date 14.06.19