We are keen to recruit an enthusiastic and skilled Practice Manager to join our dynamic, fun, and supportive GP Training Practice. You will be instrumental in ensuring our busy Practice delivers excellent clinical outcomes, be responsive to the needs of patients, and supports NHS staff to fulfil their potential. Candidates must demonstrate clear leadership, strategic thinking, finance management, excellent HR aptitude, and excellent IT skills.
Previous management experience essential. NHS experience is desirable.
Salary is up to £40,000 depending on experience and skills. Salary includes London weighting. This is a full time position of 37.5 hrs.
Closing Date for applications: Midnight 30th of June
Please apply with CV and covering letter.
For enquiries please call on 0208 6440244 or Email – email@example.com
FAO Dr A Jolley, Dr R Scott or Dr D Muktar
About our practice:
- 6 Partners, 1 Salaried GP, 1 Trainee GP
- Strong focus on staff development
- PMS practice with growing list size of approximately 15,000
- Excellent nursing & HCA team
- Excellent administrative support
- Frequent mentoring support and regular in-house educational sessions
- Daily referral review groups to exchange views on best course of treatment
- High QOF and LES achievement
- EMIS Web computer system
- Active strategies to try and reduce GP workload
- Training practice (undergraduate, post graduate)
- 5 Star NHS Choices Rating
- 2016 CQC inspection (Good)
- Excellent local and national GP survey results
- Wide range of services provided
- Modern premises
- High staff retention
- Excellent transport links and parking
- Excellent HR knowledge (pensions, employment law)
- Excellent financial management ability
- Leadership skills
- Well organised and able to demonstrate systematic way of working
- Excellent IT skills (specifically the ability to run searches and to distil data in a format that is meaningful to different members of the clinical team).
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Ability to demonstrate strategic thinking
- Accounts – experience at managing accounts and the ability to provide financial forecasts
- Good interpersonal skills
- EMIS Web Experience
- 2 years GP practice management experience