First Practice Management
- Posted Wednesday April 5, 2017
- Complaints Procedure Leaflet - Northern Ireland
- Complaints Procedure - N. Ireland
- Patients from Abroad (Entitlements to Treatment) Procedure - Scotland
- Blame Free Culture Policy
- Emergency Drugs (Checking) Policy
- Isolation of Patients Protocol
This week’s updates for FPM members include changes to documents relating to complaint procedures in Northern Ireland, with revisions made to both the policy and the handy leaflet for patients. There’s also been a reworking of the Patients from Abroad (Entitlements to Treatment) Procedure – Scotland, making an already useful resource more helpful than ever.
Our Policy and Procedure Library is constantly being updated to take into account the latest changes and developments to policy and law that affect primary care. The documents are also quality-checked on a rolling basis so they are easy to pick up and use, and can be tailored to the needs of your practice with minimum fuss.
First Practice Management members can view these changes and access a comprehensive and invaluable selection of draft documents in the Policies and Procedure Library.