First Practice Management
- Posted Tuesday April 11, 2017
- Building Maintenance Policy
- Corporate Manslaughter / Homicide Act Policy
- Medicines Reconciliation and Discharge Policy
- Wart Clinic Information and Consent Form
First Practice Management's Policy and Procedure Library is constantly being updated to take into account the latest changes and developments to policy and law that affect primary care. The documents are also quality-checked on a rolling basis so they are easy to pick up and use, and can be tailored to the needs of your practice with minimum fuss.
First Practice Management members can view these changes and access a comprehensive and invaluable selection of draft documents in the Policies and Procedure Library.