- Posted Tuesday April 29, 2014
I joined ERS Medical a year ago this month. The reason I came to work at ERS Medical was because of the focus on using technology and innovation to help our customers and a patient’s experience.
Our new service
ERS Connect is our specialist healthcare communication division. The service ERS Connect offers its customers are around driving efficiency plus effective communication with patients to help reduce DNAs, run awareness campaigns and a Friends and Family Test.
I thought I would take this opportunity to introduce this service to you.
What can ERS Connect be used for?
ERS Connect can be used for any form of communication with a patient, however we run the following kinds of campaigns:
- Appointment reminder services
- Short notice cancellation of clinics
- Major incident support
- Tactical messaging
We offer a range of communication solutions and work with our customers to provide a blended approach to ensure maximum completion (contact with your patient) for each campaign our blended approach includes:
Offer the highest success rate of all communication methods. An agent will call a patient from a number with a localised dialling code at an appropriate time for the patient. The agent can then record the patient’s intentions.
IVR (Interactive Voice Recorder) Contract
Voice recorded calls allow patients to respond to questions by pressing appropriate numbers on their telephone keypad.
A sophisticated IVR script assures patients about the validity of the call, confirms the message is being delivered to the intended patient by entering their date of birth and easily allows the patient to confirm or cancel their appointment. Note: Our IVRs are recorded by a professional voice artist: they are not text to speech.
Offering a broadcast and a two-way message option, patients can confirm their intentions directly back to us.
Text can also be used for tactical campaigns and patient/staff surveys.
If you can provide us with accurate email addresses we can contact patients using a set template. We can also record bounce backs on delivery failure notices.
Other contacts (e.g. postal campaigns)
Agent, IVR and text message are our most used services but we also offer other methods of communication including postal and awareness campaigns.
How does it work?
- ERS Connect creates and schedules blended questions
- Patient intentions are captured
- Real time reports are made available to users
- Regular account reviews are set up with our Client Management Team
What our customers say:
- “We have improved continuity of care for patients, generated increased income for the Trust and reduced the time wasted on the management of DNA rates”
- “ERS Connect are great to work with; they are professional, flexible and they really understand the needs of the NHS.”
- “Using short notice cancellations is a weight off our shoulders. Our staff don’t have to rush around at the last minute”
If you have any queries about this service, or would like more information on how ERS Connect can help you, please get in touch firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0141 433 0500